The vehicle monitoring system is a remote GPS / GLONASS monitoring system applicable for one and up to several hundred vehicles. This is a full-featured GPS control of vehicle routes according to the main parameters. Vehicle control systems allows you to quickly analyze the work of the transport department which will be the best solution of the problem of ensuring the safety of freight transportation. The satellite vehicle control system helps to more effectively manage any fleet and easily optimize the costs associated with its maintenance.
The satellite vehicle control system provides:
- tracking, management and analysis of the current state of the monitored objects
- vehicle control — compliance with work regimes
- increase in the efficiency of use of vehicles and special-purpose vehicles
- prevention of fuel theft
- reduction of the costs on vehicle repairs
- uncovering dishonest workers
- improving the efficiency of route planning and freight security
- accumulation and systematization of all information in the database
The GPS / GLONASS vehicle control system monitors the vehicles by the following parameters:
- current location
- passed route according to specified control points
- traveling speed
- engine start
- tank fuel amount
- fuel consumption during the route
- fuel consumption, refueling and discharge
- load, position of mechanisms (for special-purpose vehicles), opening of doors, hood, body tipping, etc.
- travel time
- time and places of parkings
- number of engine work hours
- connecting of «alarm button»
- control over executive devices
- presence of passengers in the vehicle.
GPS / GLONASS vehicle monitoring systems also allow to:
- display routes of the monitored objects for any period of time
- display on the map the position of vehicles at the current time (on-line control of vehicles)
- save all information in the local database of the GPS / GLONASS vehicle monitoring system which can be used even without a permanent connection to the Internet
- save all information for several days after the vehicle has left the GSM coverage area
- compile reports on the vehicles visiting the route sites and automatically match them with route sheets
- make chart and graphic reports on fuel consumption, mileage, speed, travel time, etc.
- for any period of time and for each vehicle or driver
- save reports in most common formats (pdf, excel, csv, html, xml, etc.) and send to print directly.