The XIV international exhibition «Kazavtodor-Kaztraffic-2017», which is one of the most significant events in road construction sector in Central Asia, was held in the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan Astana in the «KORME» exhibition center on November 29-30 of this year. The exhibition was officiated by the Chairman of the Roads Committee under the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Pshembaev Mereke Kudaybergenovich.
The specialized exhibition is held annually and covers the most important aspects of the road industry, brings together the leading Kazakh and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of road construction equipment, materials and equipment, technologies and scientific developments.
The main sectors of the organization and holding of the international exhibition «Kazavtodor-Kaztraffic-2017» were:
- intelligent transportation systems
- innovative technologies and materials for road construction.
- road safety, roadside service
- construction and erecting, municipal and excavation equipment for road construction and maintenance.
The events were held with genuine involvement and support of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Roads Committee under the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC NC «Kazavtozhol», LLP «Kazakhavtodor», JSC «KazdorNII», as well as with the participation of the Advisory Board of Highway Authorities.
The exhibition involves the active participation of about 100 companies, such as leading companies and organizations, scientists and experts from the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, Belarus, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Ukraine, Turkey, the Republic of Korea and other countries.
«Monitoring plus» LLP, one of the leading companies in telematics, including monitoring of any type of transport, people, as well as monitoring and control of static objects, «REAL KAZ» LLP, specializing in the production and sale of road signs, information boards, LED pulse road signs, means of traffic management actively participated in the XIV international exhibition «Kazavtodor-Kaztraffic-2017».
The exhibition was also attended by a joint venture of the companies «Monitoring plus» and «VessoLink» LLP, whose area of work is the adoption of traffic management technologies. As a partner of the «Recognition technology» LLC, «VessoM» presented:
- Hardware and software complex «Avtouragan», designed to automatically identify (detect) license plates, registration and monitor the movement, speed of vehicles by image;
- «ParkRight», designed to record parking violations, control over the payment for parking in the paid parking zone and mobile search;
- Portable complex «ParkNet» intended for controlling the paid parking, as well as for recording parking violations and other offenses involving stationary vehicles.
In addition, the company presented a product «Telemedic», aimed at adopting new electronic technologies for pre- and post-trip medical check-up of drivers to ensure road safety.
The exhibition «Kazavtodor-Kaztraffic-2017» provided an opportunity for scientists, specialists, business to present a wide range of innovative scientific developments and products, experience of road construction, which will be in demand in the road industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and, in the near future, we will see their practical application at the road facilities and road service.