On October 26-28, the International Conference “AgroManagement 2016” was held in Belgorod. The V-th anniversary conference broke its own attendance record. This year the conference was attended by 130 participants representing 83 organizations from 22 regions of the Russian Federation, as well as Austria and Kazakhstan. The following issues were raised:
- Unmanned aviation and space technologies for agribusiness.
- Production, control, storage and processing of products.
- Livestock and meat processing. Practical experience in planning and management accounting.
- Plant growing. Management of business processes, methods of forecasting and event planning, services of remote assessment and monitoring of biological resources.
- Examples of automating the processes in meat-packing factories. Integration with veterinary accounting system.
- Information technologies and agrobusiness, automation of planning, logistics, business processes. Real-world examples. Thank you to the organisers for inviting to the wonderful conference! I have gained a lot of knowledge that I am going to use in practice and put to use in the Republic of Kazakhstan.