From February 28 to March 2, 2017, the collective show Commercial Transport Expo Central Asia (CTECA) and KIAE supported by Automechanika was held in Astana for the first time.
This specialized exhibition of the commercial transport industry was intended to become a regional platform for a wide range of representatives of the industry.
The exhibition presented a classic range of products in the spare parts, auto parts area and equipment for car maintenance along with the latest developments and achievements of the industry.
The company Monitoring Plus together with the company VessoM presented the following solutions:
- Monitoring system based on GLONASS/GPS;
- Photo/video recording and traffic control systems;
- Systems for monitoring and recording observance of traffic regulations
- The system of informing drivers about the location of parking lots and space availability, payment and accounting, visual surveillance and security.
- The system of payment, control of vehicles parameters and ensuring compliance with requirements of toll roads use
- Software and hardware complex «Telemedic» for pre-trip medical check-up
- Examples of road signs created according to the latest international standards.
Our booth was met with interest both from the visitors of the exhibition and from the participants and guests.